The Free License grants you, "the Licensee", a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use resources downloaded from Sivioco in personal or commercial projects for yourself or a client. However, resources cannot be sublicensed, sold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free). Resources also cannot be used in a product offered for sale where resources contribute to the core value of the product being sold. For example:
- You can use a free icon set to create buttons for an app.
- You cannot use a free icon set to create a pattern that will be offered for sale or distributed for free.
- You can use a free font to create a logo for a client.
- You cannot distribute the free font along with the logo.
- You can use a free stock photo as part of a theme created for a client.
- You cannot use a free stock photo as part of a theme that will be offered for sale or distributed for free.
There is no limit to the number of computers free resources may be installed, accessed, and used on.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the Free License, please contact me.